I love my kitchen gadgets, I really do but I don’t love cleaning them! I use my blender quite a bit and use this lazy method to clean it after use. This works best if you can do it straight away.
- Rinse the blender.
- Fill it half way up with lukewarm water and squirt in a little dish washing liquid.
- Ensure the lid is on properly and turn the blender on for 10-30 sec.
- Tip out the water and have a look.
- If it’s still gross, repeat the step above. You can also throw in a few ice cubes to help scrape any gunk off.
- Once it’s clean, rinse and dry the blender. That’s it!